Friday, December 25, 2009

Welcome to our new blog!

Finally after talking about it for so long, I have decided to start a blog of our own. This will help us keep in touch with our friends and family, as well as serve as a journal for us. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah!!!! I'm so glad you started a blog. I am so happy to be able to read about your adventure and see your smiling faces!! I can't wait to show the girls. We miss you and Canada is very lucky to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Erik and Mich. We have loved having you in GA and getting to know your beautiful family. Blessings to your new journey and new life in Canada. I guess we are all starting anew, we just moved into our new home in Houston (and are missing GA so much!)

    Love, Jenina

    ReplyDelete