Oh how I would love to blog every day... But since that's just not possible around here, I'll post a few photos of what we've been up to these last few weeks. Enjoy!

Happy Easter!


Chloé's skirt I made for her (my first skirt- fun!!), and puppy puppet she got for Easter

Easter morning, Olivier wearing the shirt I made for him (well, decorated actually)

back of Olivier's new shirt

Making Daddy's birthday cake

Bonne Fete Daddy! We love you SO much!

I think the kids were the most excited about helping Daddy open his presents!

Story time with Mémé and Pépé

Just cute little snuggle buddies...

Helping Daddy tighten screws

The beautiful Elbow Falls (about 35 minutes from home!)

Yummy picnic by the Elbow river





Daddy is so funny!

Chloé fell into the creek and got a "booter" (boot full of water, maybe a canadian term?) so to keep her warm, Erik put her into our lunch bag- what a great way to travel!

Staying warm in our lunch bag!
Thanks for sharing all the cute pics! The clothes you made are adorable!
ReplyDeleteAmy