Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter!  We had a wonderful weekend with my entire family in town.  Did I mention it's so nice to live so close to family once again?!


Our homemade natural dyes: purple- beet powder, red- paprika, blue- blueberries, yellow- turmeric 

The final product, not as pretty as I expected, but fun anyways

The kids were thrilled that bébé Yannick (and Nic and Jon) stayed with us for the weekend- can he get any cuter?!?

My easter craft for the kids- little fabric eggs with a pocket to fill with something small




The scavenger hunt is on!  Every egg had another 'clue' to find the next egg

Just a little taste of the new goodies!


Showing Matante Nicole and Yannick their loot!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the fabric eggs, Michele!! A wonderful idea!

    I also love seeing you having so much family time.

    Miss you.

    ReplyDelete