Well, I had full intentions of blogging a lot more often, to show what we have been up to, with all the advent calendar activities... But, well, that didn't happen, and I'm okay with it. I had a pretty long list of things I wanted to make and do before Christmas this year, but as the days were nearing Christmas, I found myself choosing sanity and just enjoying the moment, over 'getting stuff done'. And I'm glad I did. Many things got crossed off the list (without getting done), and only the really important ones got accomplished. It felt good. The old me would have felt stressed out by this, but I was very happy this year to take more time to enjoy the special moments of our everyday lives with our kids, and to Just.Be. So, here are a few photos of what we were up to the few weeks leading up to Christmas.
 |
| Day 6 (from the advent calendar):: "Let's go see the beautiful lights at Spruce Meadows" |
 |
| Day 7:: Let's make a "Gratitude Tree" (and decorate it with things we are thankful for) |
 |
| Erik and mini-Erik (Olivier's idea) |
 |
| My homemade tree skirt (colours are way better in real life!) |
 |
| Mask-making by Olivier |
 |
| Photo by Olivier |
No comments:
Post a Comment