Saturday, September 22, 2012

Wedding!!

As I mentioned in the last post, my sister Stéphanie got married a few weeks ago!  The wedding was absolutely amazing.  It was also so much fun for me to be part of the wedding party- I was truly honoured!  We spent the week in Fernie and had such a wonderful time!  I really didn't take any photos that day, but here are a few I have gathered from different friends (and Matt Kuhn, their photographer). 

Photo by Matt Kuhn- the only professional photo I've seen so far

Super Dad with the 3 kids (and his guitar- we had the honour of singing during the ceremony)

My brother Remi, the MC


The venue was so beautiful... with a river and waterfall surrounding the site...

Colin, my other brother performed the beautiful ceremony (and did such a fantastic job!)

Jon and Yannick watching the wedding

Chloé was so enthralled with the whole wedding thing... I heard her describe Steph's wedding dress a few days later: "It was pitch white, sparkly shiny with lots of sparkles, it was too long for her but it was sooooooooo nice!"


the crowd



Their super cool getaway vehicle, courtesy of a friend, the Fire Chief Brendan Morgan


Wedding party- me, Aidan, Nicole, Al and Thomas


Thanks Danny and Brendan for the photos!
What a fabulous wedding!
Congratulations Steph and Nick!!  We love you!!
xox







No comments:

Post a Comment